How It Works
Cryo-Fluorescence Tomography (CFT) is an ex vivo molecular tissue imaging technique that allows the visualization of cell clusters, isolated organs, and whole animals. Emit Imaging’s suite of software and instrumentation, takes CFT to the next level. Built on upgradeable technology, Emit Imaging delivers transformational innovation. A technology powerhouse.
How To Prepare Samples For Xerra
1. Whole tissue is embedded in the block.
2. The block is mounted in the system and Xerra is started.
3. Camera images the block in Fluorescent Light and White Light.
4. Tissue is sliced and imaged, hundreds of times. Sections can be collected at any point.
5. Image stack is corrected and reconstructed into 3D model and analyzed.
Optimized Functionality for Preclinical Research
Configurable White Light and Fluorescence Imaging
Flexible Sample Imaging Parameters
Onboard Data Handling and Study Monitoring
Image Analysis and Quantification
Contact us to learn more about Xerra™
Quantification - Microresolution Automation - Ease of Use - 3D Fluorescence Imaging